Getting to your Sky Sailing Adventure.
Located in beautiful Warner Springs, California, Sky Sailing™, Inc. rides offer beautiful views of the Palomar Observatory, Warner Springs Ranch, Lake Henshaw, and the desert flowers which bloom each spring near the edge of Borrego Springs.
View Larger Map
From San Diego
From Los Angeles
- Go East on Interstate-8 to Highway 67 North
Take Interstate-15 to Scripps Poway Parkway (East) to Highway 67; North on Highway 67
- Once on Highway 67, go North, through Ramona. In Ramona, Highway 67 turns into Highway 78. Continue to Santa Ysabel.
- In Santa Ysabel, just past Dudley's Bakery, turn Left onto Highway 79.
- Continue on Highway 79 into Warner Springs.
- Warner Springs Airport is 2 miles past the Warner Springs Ranch entrance.
From Rancho California/Temecula
- Suffer along any of the freeways east (91, 60 or 10) to Interstate-15 South. South to Rancho California/Temecula. You will clear the smog and the congestion. Now follow the directions from Rancho California (see below).
From Palm Desert
- Take Interstate-15 to Highway 79 South to Warner Springs. Note: Hwy 79 SOUTH is the last exit going South in Temecula. It says, "Warner Springs/Indio". Do Not take 79 North or you will not get here!
- Travel 37 miles on the beautiful back country roads!
- We are right next to the highway, you can't miss us.
- Go west on Highway 74 then South on Highway 371 to Aguanga. In Aguanga, take Highway 79 South to Warner Springs.
If you are flying in you must have prior permission by phone.
Airport Identifier is CL35 (since Private, not on GPS)
NO NIGHT Operations
N 33 17.084' / W 116 40.144'
From the Julian VOR 10NM @ 322 degrees; Unicom 122.8